One of the most beautiful things about music is its diversity. Music can say so much about a person, while at the same time speaking to so many. Each month we will bring you a new playlist from our creators. Our hope is these playlists will help you get to know the AE team a bit more, through music.
Please note, these playlists may (and likely) contain explicit lyrics.
- February’s Playlists from the AE Teamby Elizabeth Miller on February 11, 2022 at 11:23 pm
If you’re looking for playlists to play during your date on Valentine’s Day, this might not be the best place to look. As it turns… This post February’s Playlists from the AE Team appeared first on Auburn Examiner.
- January Jams from the AE Teamby Elizabeth Miller on January 28, 2022 at 10:13 pm
New year, new music – or something like that, right? The AE Team is back with another round of playlists for you to enjoy. Between… This post January Jams from the AE Team appeared first on Auburn Examiner.
- Op-Ed: Reflecting on 2021 with Musicby Special to the Auburn Examiner: Chris Stearns on January 1, 2022 at 12:06 am
The year draws to an end in the Northwest, a snow-covered, frozen winter land. The days are short and the nights are long. For indigenous… This post Op-Ed: Reflecting on 2021 with Music appeared first on Auburn Examiner.
- Songs for Septemberby Elizabeth Miller on September 10, 2021 at 9:54 pm
There are only two months out of the year that I ask the team to theme their playlists: May and September. May is Mental Health… This post Songs for September appeared first on Auburn Examiner.
- Close Out Summer Listening to Great Musicby Elizabeth Miller on August 20, 2021 at 9:06 pm
It’s the end of summer and we’ve got the latest playlists from the AE Team. Well, ok, most of the AE Team. Apparently some people didn’t… This post Close Out Summer Listening to Great Music appeared first on Auburn Examiner.