MultiCare’s newest Indigo Urgent Care clinic opens Monday, August 17, in Auburn. Located in the Lakeland Commons, Indigo Urgent Care is designed to meet the needs of busy professionals, families, and visitors in the community.
Indigo Urgent Care Clinic at Lakeland Commons
MultiCare shared the opening of the clinic in a press release, stating, “we know [Lakeland] residents are active and enjoy the community’s walking paths and parks, which is why we located our clinic close to other amenities and offer extended hours for unexpected bumps, bruises, and illnesses. Maintaining Auburn’s safety and charm is our priority.”
From coughs and earaches to sprains and cuts that need stitches, Indigo Urgent Care clinics treat a wide range of minor injuries and illnesses. Open seven days a week from 8:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m., patients will have access to:
- Online appointment scheduling. To keep patients safe and observe social distancing, Indigo is asking patients to schedule visits online. Walk-in patients will still be accommodated.
- Onsite Digital X-ray
- Onsite lab tests (including COVID-19 testing – by appointment only)
- Care available every day of the year, including holidays
- Free, easy parking
Indigo accepts most insurance and offers a cash payment option for those without insurance coverage.
COVID-19 Protocols at Indigo Urgent Care Clinics
As communities continue to grapple with the new realities of COVID-19, MultiCare is dedicated to keeping Auburn and Lakeland residents as healthy as possible. Indigo clinics have COVID-19 protocols in place to help ensure the health and safety of all patients and staff.
- Patients are asked to book appointments online, if possible, to help maintain social distancing at our sites.
- Everyone visiting the clinic is required to wear a mask (except infants and children who may have difficulty wearing one).
- Patients are provided hand gel and a mask (if they do not have one) by the clinic concierge upon arrival
- Patients are escorted directly to an exam room
- If no exam room is available, patients are sat a minimum of six feet apart in the lobby. Patients can wait in their car if they prefer to do so.
- Patients are asked to limit guests to one additional person, if possible.
- All clinic employees are screened for symptoms as they enter the buildings and wear masks at all times. They follow strict hand-washing and protective equipment guidelines.
Visit indigourgentcare.com to make an appointment, or to learn helpful information about COVID-19 testing.
Like all Indigos, the Lakeland Hills Indigo makes it easier to get care when you need it – faster and better. “Indigo was built from the ground up with consumers’ needs in mind,” explains Ryan Fix, President, MultiCare Retail Health. “We’re also connecting Indigo’s 5-star service with the latest technology, including online scheduling, online care, and soon, prescription delivery.”
The Lakeland Hills location is the 25th Indigo Urgent Care in Washington. To schedule an appointment or learn more about the new Auburn | Lakeland Commons (7096 Lakeland Hills Way SE, Suite 103) Indigo Urgent Care clinic, visit indigourgentcare.com or call 253-545-3650.
Auburn’s MultiCare Urgent Clinic
“MultiCare is holding discussions with Sea Mar Community Health Centers, a Federally Qualified Health Center related to three of our urgent care sites, including Auburn,” shared MultiCare’s Director of Marketing and Communications, Shari Campbell. “This transaction is not final, and discussions with Sea Mar are continuing.”
Sea Mar Community Health Centers’ mission statement states it is a “community-based organization committed to providing quality, comprehensive health, human, housing, educational and cultural services to diverse communities, specializing in service to Latinos.”
“MultiCare values Sea Mar as a community partner,” continued Campbell. “We believe Sea Mar’s ability to offer additional health and wraparound services would significantly benefit the community served by our site in downtown Auburn. Should an agreement be finalized, MultiCare’s current Auburn Urgent Care would be owned and operated by Sea Mar.”
“Sea Mar is one of western Washington’s largest providers of community-based health and human services,” states the organization’s website. Services provided by Sea Mar include “community and migrant primary medical and dental care, obstetrics and gynecology, minor outpatient surgery, laboratory and radiology services, outpatient and inpatient behavioral health and substance abuse treatment services, social services and case management, maternity support services, migrant and homeless support services, health education and nutrition programs, pharmacy services, community- and facility-based long-term care services, child care, low-income, and migrant farmworker housing, and youth education and leadership programs.”
Campbell shared that MultiCare continually looks for ways to enhance care within communities, and “Sea Mar is an organization that we hold in high regard.”
MultiCare’s established downtown Auburn Urgent Care location (202 Cross St SE, Auburn) remains available to patients. Please confirm current clinic hours, services, and appointment availability before going.