All are invited to a dedication of the Postmark Center for the Arts, located at 20 Auburn Ave (map below) on Saturday, Sept. 16. 2023, starting at 11 a.m.
The building is Auburn’s 1937 historic Post Office that has been renovated into a vibrant arts and culture space and rental venue in downtown Auburn.
Come out and celebrate with funders, project partners, elected officials, artists, and the entire community.
The celebration will feature a Grand Opening and ribbon-cutting ceremony, building tours, and a small-scale art festival along Auburn Avenue.
Grand Opening & Ribbon Cutting | 11:00 AM
- Recognition of Funders & Project Partners
- Muckleshoot Welcome Figure Dedication, Blessing & Song
- Poet Laureate
- Ribbon Cutting
Art Festival | 11:30 AM-3:00 PM
- Steamroller Printmaking
- Live Entertainment in the Arts Alleyway
- Artrageous Art Zones featuring hands-on artmaking activities
- Wishing Tree Community Art Activity & Display
- The Vault Gallery featuring a historic overview of the building
- Postmark Art Gallery “RENEWAL: Historic Roots and Artistic Growth” featuring artworks by 24 incredibly talented Washington State artists
- Building Open House
- Gift Shop
- Downtown Public Art Scavenger Hunt
- Food Trucks