Here are 911 Calls for Service responded to by the Valley Regional Fire Authority (VRFA) from Dec. 18–Dec. 24, 2023:
- Aid Call: (Auburn) On Monday, December 18th, at 3:37 p.m., VRFA firefighters were dispatched to the report of an adult male who fell off of a ladder. The patient was treated on scene by firefighters and King County paramedics. The patient was transported to MultiCare Auburn Medical Center by the paramedics.
- Aid Call: (Auburn) On Tuesday, December 19th, at 7:47 a.m., VRFA firefighters responded to an adult male in cardiac arrest. Firefighters and King County paramedics treated the patient on the scene and transported him to MultiCare Auburn Medical Center.
- Car vs. Pedestrian: (Auburn) On Wednesday, December 20th at 10:18 a.m., VRFA firefighters were called to assist an adult male who had been struck by a vehicle while crossing the street. Firefighters treated the patient, who was transported to Valley Medical Center by private ambulance.
- Aid Call: (Pacific) On Thursday, December 21st, at 8:00 p.m., VRFA firefighters responded to an adult female who was concerned about a possible anxiety attack. The patient was evaluated and transported to a local emergency room for further treatment.
- Service Call: (Auburn) On Friday, December 22nd at 3:34 p.m., VRFA firefighters responded to a report of a business with a backed-up toilet. Firefighters assisted with unclogging the toilet but were unable to clear the clog. Firefighters informed the reporting party to consult with a plumbing company.
- Motor Vehicle Accident: (Lea Hill) On Saturday, December 23rd at 10:10 p.m., VRFA firefighters responded to a car wreck with reports of possible injuries and both vehicles off the roadway in the ditch. On scene, VRFA personnel assessed and treated three patients for minor injuries. Two were transported to a local hospital by private ambulance, and one was held in custody by Auburn Police.
- Aid Call: (Auburn) On Sunday, December 24th, at 10:55 p.m., VRFA firefighters and King County Medics responded to an unresponsive adult male in the back of a box truck. Auburn Police officers administered Narcan to the patient before firefighter arrival. Firefighters provided rescue ventilations by bag valve mask with high flow oxygen. The patient regained consciousness, and firefighters transported him to MultiCare Auburn Medical Center for further treatment.