Here are 911 Calls for Service responded to by the Valley Regional Fire Authority (VRFA) from Dec. 25–Dec. 31, 2023:
- Motor Vehicle Accident: (Auburn) On Monday, December 25th at 4:03 p.m., VRFA firefighters responded to a car vs bicycle accident. When firefighters arrived, they found the patient sitting in the back of an APD car. The patient was evaluated and transported to MultiCare Auburn Medical Center via private ambulance with minor injuries.
- Motor Vehicle Accident: (Auburn) On Tuesday, December 26th at 14:38, VRFA firefighters responded to a two-vehicle collision at the intersection of AUBURN WAY S/SE 368TH PL. Upon arrival, crews were able to extricate two patients who had been trapped in their vehicle. One other patient had been ejected from their vehicle. Firefighters and paramedics treated all patients on the scene. Three of the patients were transported to Harborview Medical Center by King County paramedics for continued care.
- Aid Call: (Auburn) On Wednesday, December 27th at 10:12, VRFA firefighters responded to an adult male complaining of cellulitis. Firefighters assisted the patient, and he was transported to Tacoma General Hospital for continued care.
- Aid Call: (Auburn) On Thursday, December 28th at 9:24 a.m., VRFA firefighters responded to an elderly patient who was bleeding from their access port. The patient was treated by the firefighters on the scene. The patient was then transported to MultiCare Auburn Medical Center via private ambulance.
- Vehicle Fire: (Auburn): On Friday, December 29th at 5:26 p.m., VRFA firefighters responded to a passenger vehicle fire in the westbound lanes of Highway 18, near Weyerhaeuser Way. Washington State Patrol was on the scene before VRFA arrived at the fully engulfed vehicle blocking travel. Firefighters quickly and aggressively extinguished the blaze, with assistance from South King Fire & Rescue. There were no injuries to occupants or firefighters.
- Aid Call: (Lakeland Hills) On Saturday, December 30th at 5:45 p.m., VRFA firefighters assisted an adult female complaining of abdominal pain. The patient was transported by private ambulance to Valley Hospital for further treatment.
- Aid Call: (Auburn) On Sunday, December 31st at 10:10, VRFA firefighters responded to an adult female who was found unconscious by co-workers and was suffering from significant hypotension. She was treated by firefighters and King County paramedics and transported to MultiCare Auburn Medical Center for continued care.