Auburn Parks, Arts & Recreation is gearing up for their annual Kids Day event to be held on Tuesday, June 25 at Les Gove Park, 910 Ninth Street SE.
The event, held from 11 a.m. – 4 p.m., features a variety of inflatable rides, children’s activities, live stage entertainment, mini golf, hands-on art activities, food concessions, over 100 information/activity vendors, a food court and much more.
Back again are the popular bungee trampolines, face painting, a touch-a-truck display, a Kids’ Safety Zone and new this year, a giant slide. the ballistic swing – the mother of all carnival rides!
It’s a fantastic day of free and fun-filled activities sure to keep any child entertained.
KIDS DAY STAGE LINE-UP:
FREE ACTIVITIES AT KIDS DAY:
- Inflatable Rides
- Touch-A-Truck vehicle & equipment display
- Kids Safety Zone, presented by The Birth Center at UW Valley Medical Center, UW Neighborhood Kent/Des Moines Clinic, Valley Regional Medical Center and Harborview Medical Center/Safe Kids.
- Mini Golf, presented by the Auburn Golf Course
- Rock Climbing Wall
- Face Painting, compliments of REVIVE Church
- ArtRageous hands-on art marking activities
- Indoor Playground (ages 5 & under)
- White River Valley Museum Entry and Activities
- Bingo, presented by the Auburn Senior Activity Center
- Resource/Activity Fair Vendors
- Woodland Park Zoo’s Mobile Zoo
- Helmet fittings (presented by UW Valley Medical Center)
- Rotary Spraypark
- Discovery Playground
Fee based activities include: Low-cost helmet sales ($8) courtesy of The Birth Center at Valley Medical Center; Bungy Trampolines; Paint Ball Target Zone; Super Slide, Nerf Laser Tag ($5); Old Growth Tree Climbing ($5); Craft Vendor Sales; & Food Court Vendors.
Kids Day’s primary audience is children ages 3-10 years of age; however there are lots of activity and entertainment options to keep both our younger and older counterparts amused.
Auburn’s Kids Day 2019 is coordinated by the City of Auburn Parks, Arts & Recreation. The festival is sponsored by Fred Meyer Stores, the Auburn Prevention Coalition, UW Valley Medical Center, UW Neighborhood Kent/Des Moines Clinic, Seattle Children’s South Clinic, Coordinated Care, Amerigroup and Ashlar Kindergarten. A big shout out to 100.7 The Wolf for their media support of Auburn’s Kids Day 2019.
For additional event information, parking information, and a festival map visit www.auburnwa.gov/events.