Beginning September 19, 2019 through the end of September 2019, construction work by Doolittle Construction, for the 2019 Citywide Crack Seal Project, will require intermittent lane closures and disruptions in both directions of travel on various streets. The following is a list of streets that will be impacted by this work:
- S 318th Street (between 51st Avenue S and 53rd Place S)
- 124th Avenue SE (between SE 304th Street and SE 307th Place)
- 124th Avenue SE (between SE 312th Street and SE 320th Street)
- SE 312th Street (between 124th Avenue SE and SE 312th Way)
- 132nd Avenue SE (between SE 312th Court and 132nd Avenue SE)
- M Street NE (between 4th Street NE and 8th Street NE)
- W Main Street (between Clay Street NW and C Street SW)
- Oravetz Place SE (between Oravetz Place SE and Mill Pond Drive SE)
- Lakeland Hills Way (between Lake Tapps Parkway SE and 73rd Street SE)
This work is dependent on weather and may be re-scheduled without further notice.
Access to residences and businesses within the project area will be maintained during construction, but delays should be expected. Pedestrians will be accommodated through the work zone.
For more information, contact the Project Manager, Jeffrey Bender at 253-804-5063; the City Construction Inspector, Debra Alvarez at 253-740-3696; or the City of Auburn Public Works Department at 253-931-3010.