From 7:00 a.m. Monday, August 10 until at least 7:00 p.m. Friday, August 21, both directions of SE Lake Holm Road, from SE Auburn Black Diamond Road to 130th Avenue SE, will be closed around the clock for paving work. It is possible work could extend through 7 a.m. Monday, August 24. Local access will be maintained and a signed detour will be posted. This work is weather dependent.
Road Closure: SE Lake Holm Road, east of Auburn
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Police Seeking Witnesses to KCSO Officer-Involved Shooting in Auburn
- Auburn’s “Salute to Veterans” is Now a Week of Events
- King County Prosecuting Attorney Responds to DOJ Labeling Seattle ‘Anarchist Jurisdiction’
- Businesses Impacted by Civil Unrest can Apply for Disaster Assistance
- Auburn Man Fatally Shot by King County Sheriff’s Deputy