The Muckleshoot Casino is set to undergo a significant upgrade and expansion that will include a modern new overall floorplan, greater food options, expanded gaming space, large events center, and greater smoke-free area.
“Our focus has always been on continual improvement of our casino operations and providing our customers a first-class experience”, said Muckleshoot Tribal Council Chair Virginia Cross. “This latest remodel and expansion project will keep our casino business strong, ensure our that customers get great value for their entertainment dollar and meet our responsibility to our community members.”
Since opening in 1995 in a 13,000 square foot tent the Muckleshoot Casino has undergone a number of successful expansion and improvement projects that have earned the casino the reputation as the premier entertainment destination in the region. This latest expansion is scheduled to be completed in early 2020 and will include;
- A 20,000 square-foot technically advanced events and conference Center that is divisible into five different sections and an overall seating capacity of 2000
- Light-filled Conference Center pre-function promenade featuring a glass wall which will allow attendees to soak in the beauty of the Northwest
- Three new fast-casual dining destinations and a dynamic new Center Bar
- 10,000 square feet of gaming space
- Contemporary new exterior facade and arrival experience
- Cultural Center that celebrates the history and journey of the Muckleshoot Tribe.
In addition to offering the Puget Sound region first-class gaming and entertainment options, the casino revenues support an array of important programs and services for tribal members like elder services, education, health care, housing assistance, and employment opportunities.
The above is a press release from the Muckleshoot Casino. The Auburn Examiner has not independently verified its contents.