King County Metro Transit is working to improve the transit network serving Auburn, Kent, and Renton with fast, frequent, and reliable bus service through the RapidRide I Line.
Here are some ways to have a say:
• Take Metro’s survey by March 31 to tell us how you travel today and what you’d like to see in the future: kingcounty.gov/metro/ilinesurvey
• Apply for Metro’s Renton-Kent-Auburn Mobility Board to advise Metro about service change ideas and proposals, and ways to engage and include the community: kingcounty.gov/metro/ilineboard
Visit the project website, kingcounty.gov/metro/iline, to:
• Get the latest project details
• See a calendar of meetings and events where Metro will be providing information
• Sign up for project email updates
The above is an announcement from King County Metro Transit. The Auburn Examiner has not independently verified its contents.