- This event has passed.
May 18 @ 5:00 pm - May 19 @ 12:00 am PDT
Saturday, May 18, 2019, 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Game Farm Park, 3030 R Street SE
Dog Trot 3K/5K Fun Run at 9:30 AM
(Onsite registration begins at 8:30 AM)
PETPALOOZA is a FREE event for pet lovers and a special day for your four-legged family member or other furry friend. Petpalooza is kicked off with a Dog Trot 3K/5K Fun Run. The event features an animal-related entertainment stage, flydog and agility demos, pony rides, Mud Bay’s Northwest Pet Contest, an agility area, over 150 vendor booths, adoptions, low-cost animal services, giveaways and lots of activities to keep both humans and pets entertained.
The Tractor Supply Company‘s Main Stage is proud to host CityDog Magazine’s Cover Dog Model Search at 2:00 PM. Stop by the CityDog booth between 12:30 PM and 2:00 PM to register and meet celebrity judge and fellow dog lover, Duane Brown from the Seattle Seahawks. Canine contestants walk the ‘catwalk’ for the judges at 2:00 PM. Registration is $10 and benefits the Auburn Valley Humane Society. Here’s your opportunity to have your dog on the cover of a CityDog Magazine issue!
Leashed, licensed and well-behaved pets welcome.
- On-line Dog Trot Registration (fast, easy and secure!)
- General Vendor Application (PDF)
- Food Vendor Application (PDF)
- 2019 Dog Trot Registration Form (PDF)
- Public Driving Directions & Parking Info (PDF)
- Mud Bay’s Northwest Pet Contest (PDF)
- 2019 Petpalooza Sponsorship Packages (PDF)
Auburn Hotel – Special Event Rate
Please note: to receive the special rate, you must call for reservations and tell the hotel you are in town for Petpalooza. For a full list of all Auburn hotels, visit www.exploreauburn.com.
- Best Western Plus Mountain View Auburn Inn | 253-887-7600 | $159/night
- Clarion Hotel Auburn | 253-833-7171 | $99/night (Single); $119/night (Double) plus tax. Please note, no pets allowed at this hotel.
- Red Lion Inn | 253-735-9600 | $119/night (Single King or 2 Queens)
Auburn Parks, Arts and Recreation
Kristy Pachciarz, Special Events Coordinator