In-person registration will continue through 8 pm on Election Day, August 3. Eligible voters can register in person at the King County Elections headquarters in Renton or at a Vote Center. Voters who are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (two weeks after the final dose of the vaccine series) may forego wearing a face mask. Those who are not fully vaccinated against COVID-19 are required to wear a face mask covering their nose and mouth.
King County Elections mailed Primary election ballots to registered voters on July 14. Any voter who has not received their ballot should request a replacement ballot online or call King County Elections at 206-296-VOTE (8683) for immediate assistance.
To be eligible to register to vote, you must be:
- A citizen of the United States
- A legal resident of Washington state
- At least 18 years old by Election Day
- Not under the authority of the Department of Corrections
- Not disqualified from voting due to a court order
The above is an announcement from the King County Elections. The Auburn Examiner has not independently verified its content.