Adult, Child and Infant CPR – You will learn how to administer CPR to adults, children and infants during this three hour class. You will earn a two-year completion card and the training meets OSHA/WISHA standards. Also includes AED awareness. There is a $25 fee for this class. To register visithttp://www.vrfa.org/
This class is held the first Wednesday of each month (excluding July, August and December) from 6:30-9:30 p.m. at Station 31, located at 1101 D St. NE.
There is a $25 fee for this class. The minimum number of students for the class will be 10; the maximum will be 25. The class is subject to being rescheduled if less than the minimum number of students register, or you can request a refund.
This class may be scheduled for a community group or business with a minimum of 10 students. Private CPR classes through the VRFA must be scheduled at Fire Station 31 and are subject to instructor availability. (The VRFA no longer provides off site classes). Please request a private class three weeks in advance by calling (253) 288-5800
If you are looking for a class to be held at location of your choice, you can locate an instructor by contacting the American Heart Association or the American Red Cross:
Our Public Monthly CPR Class Includes:
- Two-year completion card (cards will not be replaced if lost, you will need to re-take the course)
- Training to OSHA/WISHA standards
- CPR Training for administering to Adults, Children and Infants
- Automatic External Defibrillator Awareness Only
Our Public Monthly CPR Class Does Not Include:
- First Aid Training (There is a separate class offered on the 3rd Saturday of each month that includes both first aid and CPR)
- HIV/Bloodborne Pathogens certification
- Healthcare Worker Endorsement
- AED Certification (this must be done by King County EMS and/or AED Manufacturer at the workplace location using workplace AED)
This class meets all the standards of nationally recognized CPR provider institutions, but is not specifically endorsed by the American Heart Association or the American Red Cross.
Pre-registration is required. Visit VRFA Station 31 at 1101 D St. NE to register, or print the form below and mail it in with your payment.
Mail registration form and fee to:
Valley Regional Fire Authority
1101 D St NE
Auburn, WA 98002